Madness Agitation 2 Madness Agitation 2

...

* TCM's name was not shown.

* Most of the animations ran too fast, and, one in particular - which was done by skrimpy was chopppy - EVEN THOUGH the frame rate was up'd.

* It had no proper end. I would suggest making a script or a button to re-direct the user back to the menu.

* Alphanuva's was a BIT 'bouncy'. But t'was OK overall.

* I cannot decide who's is best: The Deuce or TCM. WEll done to you both.

* Anima's was... err... Boring. The guy was always facing the left - no matter what he did. It also was bit choppy.

All in all - It was a good attempt. I liked. Quite. Keep it up.

Spanish Week Spanish Week

MY EYES BLED.

The reason the Humor is 10 is because I laughed AT it (not with it).
But if it were for a school project I'd say it's ok.
My advice - Don't make it LOOK as if it's 2D.
- The walking is un-realistic
- Practice before you ever submit again please.

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

I ENJOYED!

I enjoyed this. Graphics wern't excellent and neither was the style - but I gotta admit - You pass with flying colours! Great Job.

- FlashGame Source - - FlashGame Source -

Brilliant.

I simply enjoyed this to the extent of orgasming in my pants. XD

Great job.

A big help.

*Applauds*

Nitro Pepto Rhumba Nitro Pepto Rhumba

NICE =)

I liked. Did you use FLStudio? Pretty good for a first-timer. Original and retro. Now just keep on moving up. Make them longer and more complicated as you go along.

Das bad Das bad

Liked.

I liked it a lot, though the words become a bit repetitive eventually, try, maybe changing them around a bit, or giving them a different order. I liked the backround music (was it a sort-of trumpet?) it gave it a nice touch. Excellent to dance to.

Fractating Fractating

Bit boring

I think the bass is a bit too distorted and the drums are a bit droopy, but it's a good effort overall. I think it'd be used most in city-scenes on Flash, You know, like A huge city with crime n'stuff, and you're like wondering around it.
What did you make it in? Fruity Loops? If so, then I cannot give you any REAL help or tips or overall ratings becaus eI really don't know how to use it.
Like it though :).

Mind-Portal responds:

feedback much appreciated, i'm going for a distorted sound but... it's either that the pad is to ressonated, theres to much back up bass, or the distorted bass is to, well, distorted... and yes i'm using fruity, until i get some real tules i think i'm going to stick with it (tools: turn tables, mixers etc etc.) i may work with fruity and cool edit once i improve my sound. ANY tips are appreciated.