Nitro Pepto Rhumba Nitro Pepto Rhumba

NICE =)

I liked. Did you use FLStudio? Pretty good for a first-timer. Original and retro. Now just keep on moving up. Make them longer and more complicated as you go along.

Das bad Das bad

Liked.

I liked it a lot, though the words become a bit repetitive eventually, try, maybe changing them around a bit, or giving them a different order. I liked the backround music (was it a sort-of trumpet?) it gave it a nice touch. Excellent to dance to.

Fractating Fractating

Bit boring

I think the bass is a bit too distorted and the drums are a bit droopy, but it's a good effort overall. I think it'd be used most in city-scenes on Flash, You know, like A huge city with crime n'stuff, and you're like wondering around it.
What did you make it in? Fruity Loops? If so, then I cannot give you any REAL help or tips or overall ratings becaus eI really don't know how to use it.
Like it though :).

Mind-Portal responds:

feedback much appreciated, i'm going for a distorted sound but... it's either that the pad is to ressonated, theres to much back up bass, or the distorted bass is to, well, distorted... and yes i'm using fruity, until i get some real tules i think i'm going to stick with it (tools: turn tables, mixers etc etc.) i may work with fruity and cool edit once i improve my sound. ANY tips are appreciated.